Which Faculties and Administrative Units are ESRI License Partners?
As of September 2016 the following Faculties and Units are ESRI License Partners
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies
- Lassonde School of Engineering
- York University Libraries (staff and librarians only)
Which Faculties and Administrative Units are not ESRI License Partners?
As of September 2016, the following are not ESRI License Partners:
- Faculty of Education
- School of Arts, Media, Performance and Design
- Glendon College
- Faculty of Health
- Osgoode Law School
- Schulich School of Business
- Faculty of Science
- Organized Research Units
- All Administrative Units and Departments
What is the benefit of being a ESRI License Partner at York University?
Students, faculty, researchers and staff who are affiliated with an ESRI License Partner have access to full range of ESRI products and services including:
- ArcGIS Desktop Advanced 1-Year Licenses for students, staff, and/or faculty
- ArcGIS Desktop Advanced Concurrent licenses for research computer labs and classroom computer labs
- ArcGIS Online - Basic and Premium Features
- ArcGIS Online for use in teaching and in courses
- Access to ESRI Virtual Campus learning tools
- Access to additional ESRI Software and products such as ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Pro for Desktop and extensions.
How much does it cost to become an ESRI License Partner? Who do I contact to become a partner?
The annual cost of the subscription is shared amongst all consortium partners. To find out more information about the cost per year for your faculty, please contact email@example.com for more information.